Brings Orange World of KTM to India. KTM, the World’s No. 1 premium motorcycle brand, announced its participation at the India Bike Week 2019. The 6th edition of the country’s largest bikingfestival will be held on 6th and 7th Dec, 2019 at Vagator, Goa. KTM will be participating at the India Bike Week for the first time.
07th Nov, Pune: KTM, the World’s No. 1 premium motorcycle brand, announced its participation at the India Bike Week 2019. The 6th edition of the country’s largest bikingfestival will be held on 6th and 7th Dec, 2019 at Vagator, Goa. KTM will be participating at the India Bike Week for the first time.
True to its “Ready to Race” philosophy, KTM has an unparalleled legacy in motorsports withover 300 world championships spanning over 66 years. The festival would showcase the World of KTM through a range of exciting engagements for the biker community across the country and especially for all the KTM owners who have been waiting to have a peek into the larger KTM world.
KTM owners across India can purchase an exclusive Orange Pass for a discounted price of Rs 1600/- for the event that entitles every KTM owner for the following benefits:.
- A 2 day entry ticket at the India Bike Week for 6th and 7th December 2019
- An exclusive KTM Fan Package that consists of KTM branded T-shirt, poncho and
- wrist bands worth appx. Rs. 1100/-
- An exclusive opportunity to be a part of the Orange Parade at the festival on 6th Dec
- An opportunity to meet and greet KTM International Athletes and Ambassadors at the KTM stall
KTM Owners can register on www.ktmindiabikeweek.com for the Orange Pass which is valid for 6th & 7th Dec ‘19, validate their credentials and then complete the purchase.
KTM is also organising KTM Power Rides to Goa from Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai & Pune. KTM Owners joining the Power Ride will have access to KTM service support, pitstops, ambulance facilities, and an opportunity to ride with a famous social media influencer.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking) at Bajaj Auto Ltd., said“KTM has consistently focused on building a strong biking culture amongst the youth. KTM’s presence at India Bike Week, one of the country’s premium biking property, gives us an opportunity to engage with the hardcore biking enthusiasts through high quality content. Our theme for this year’s event is “Let’s paint IBW Orange”, which is a call out to our KTM owners to participate & attend the festival in large numbers. The event will be attended by the senior management of KTM India & KTM AG, Austria, and we are looking at making some key announcements during the 2 day festival:
- Exclusive performances by KTM’s International Factory Stunt Rider, the world famous Rok Bagoros
- Exclusive Stunt Battle between the KTM’s Indian Stunt Teams, judged by Rok Bagoros
- Freestyle Motocross (FMX) performance by KTM International athletes : Team FMX4Ever
- Exclusive chat with Giovanni Sala – KTM’s Adventure Brand Ambassador: 6 time World Enduro Champion and a master mentor for the KTM Adventure Rallies
- World of KTM brought alive at the KTM Stall – Flagship production models from each platform will be displayed
- Championship Racing motorcycles of KTM : Dakar Rally, Moto3 & MotoGP bikes on display
- Power Ride to Goa with KTM Brigade from key cities, on 4th and 5th December.
Since its entry into India in 2012, KTM has grown it’s presence across 348 cities & 461 stores building a strong customer base of over 2 lac biking enthusiasts who will together rejoice the Orange color, yet again. All KTM Owners can purchase the KTM Orange pass atwww.ktmindiabikeweek.com and join the festival. The process of purchasing the Orange pass is available at the FAQ section at the website.