KTM RIDE ORANGE DEMO RIDE PROGRAM/SCHEDULE
KTM Ride Orange provides an exciting opportunity for you to experience the KTM Ready To Race philosophy!
KTM Ride Orange provides an exciting opportunity for you to experience first hand the defining attributes of the KTM Ready to Race philosphy—performance, adventure, purity and extreme.
For 2014, the KTM Ride Orange rig and crew is scheduled to visit several regions throughout North America. Accompanying them through the first half of the year is the full range of the exciting new 2014 KTM off-road model line as well as select 2014 street machines. Starting in June, the KTM Ride Orange crew will begin 2015 demos for motocross and off-road lines.
For more detail on a KTM Ride Orange event please contact the KTM dealership hosting the event for time and exact location. Remember to check back for updates regularly as new KTM Ride Orange events are added periodically.
KTM RIDE ORANGE TOUR
The following locations are currently scheduled as of January 2, 2014.
- January 12 - Arizona Cycle Park - Buckeye, AZ - Off-Road Demo
- January 19 - Hollister Hills GP Track - Hollister, CA - Off-Road Demo
- March 1 - AMA National Enduro Round 1 - Pelion, SC - Off-Road Demo
- March 28-29 - PG Powersports - North Wilkesboro, NC - Off-Road Demo
- April 27 - Hocking Valley M/C Club - Logan, OH - Off-Road Demo
- May 3 - Brushy Mountain Motor Sports Park - Taylorsville, NC Off-Road Demo
- May 17 - AMA National Enduro - Park Hills, MO - Off-Road Demo
* FEE - indicates participant must register and pay a fee to participate in KTM Ride Day in advance of the tour date. Includes KTM Race_Orange Fly and Ride Track Days at Mid-Ohio and KTM Adventure Rider Rallies. Note: Off-Road Demo events that are labeled with a *FEE indicate the track will charge an entry fee.
** PASS REQUIRED - indicates participant must contact local KTM dealer for more information and invite request.