KTM AMATEUR TEAM PROGRAM DETAILS
KTM attends all major amateur national motocross events throughout the United States providing technical assistance and parts support to all riders of the KTM brand. KTM’s Trackside Support Crew is comprised of experienced technicians with over 60 years mechanical and racing experience that are dedicated to making sure you have everything you need to finish your race successfully.
The KTM Amateur Support Program offers rider support through KTM’s extensive dealer network to top riders all over the nation. Through your local KTM dealer you can get the support and assistance that will help your career skyrocket as you climb the ladder toward your goal of becoming a Factory racer.
HOW TO APPLY
Each year through the months of July and August, KTM opens its doors to accept resumes from all riders in regards to its amateur racing program. All resumes can be submitted to:
KTM West Office
38429 Innovation Court
Murrieta, CA 92563
Please include your previous race experience and results as well as why you would make a good support rider for the KTM brand.
To be considered for KTM Amateur Support, riders must ride only KTM motorcycles in all respective race classes and must attend at least 4 of the amateur motocross nationals throughout the season. Please include your contact info in your resume along with the past three season’s race results.
Below is a list of qualifying Amateur Motocross National Events:
- Daytona Amateur Supercross – Daytona International Speedway -Daytona Beach, FL
- Freestone Spring Championship – Freestone MX - Wortham, TX
- AMA Spring Classic Millcreek – Millcreek MX - Pell City, AL
- GNC National Championship – Oak Hill Raceway - Decatur, TX
- World Mini Grand Prix – Glen Helen Raceway - San Bernardino, CA
- Mammoth Motocross – Mammoth MX - Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Ponca City Grand National Championship – Ponca City MX Track - Ponca City, OK
- AMA Amateur National – Loretta Lynn’s - Hurricane Mills, TN
- Dodge Amateur National – Hangtown Raceway - Prairie City, CA
- Amateur Open – Arizona Cycle Park - Buckeye, AZ
- Mini Olympics – Gatorback - Gainesville, FL
Important Note: Riders chosen for KTM Amateur Support Program will be contacted during the month of October.
In addition, to the amateur trackside and rider support programs, KTM also posts contingency at all major amateur motocross events. For more details please visit www.ktmcash.com.