Spanish rider Cristobal Guerrero had his rookie year in 2011 with the KTM Enduro Factory Racing team riding alongside Johnny Aubert in the E2 class on the KTM 350 EXC-F. He went on to finish second overall for the season behind French rider Antoine Meo who joined the KTM factory team in E1 in 2012.
Guerrero had a slow start to the 2013 season, still hampered by the slow recovery of a shoulder injury from a crash in the 2012 ISDE. He wrapped up his season in seventh overall in what was a difficult year.
After two years riding alongside double E1 World Champion and teammate Antoine Meo, in 2014 Guerrero now rides with Christophe Nambotin in E1, the man who was unchallenged throughout 2013 in the big bike category. His start number is 96 and he rides the KTM 250 EXC-F.
Born in Ronda in the south of Spain in 1984, Guerrero first raced in 1995 and feels most at home on hard surfaces.
- 2005 EJ Enduro World Champion
- 2005 Spanish Champion
- 2006 6th E2 Enduro World Championship
- 2006 2nd Spanish E2 Championships
- 2006 3rd ISDE E3 class
- 2007 4th E1 Enduro World Championship
- 2007 Spanish E1 Champion
- 2007 2nd ISDE E1 class & Winner Junior Trophy
- 2008 6th E1 Enduro World Championship
- 2008 Spanish E2 Champion
- 2009 4th E2 Enduro World Championship
- 2009 Spanish E2 Champion
- 2009 3rd ISDE E2 class
- 2010 5th E1 Enduro World Championship
- 2010 Spanish E3 Champion
- 2011 2nd E2 Enduro World Championship
- 2011 Spanish E1 Champion
- 2012 2nd E2 Enduro World Championship
- 2013 6th E1 Enduro World Championship