KTM Adventure Tours: Tour 50+ Romania

Country: Month: Riding ability level: Motorcycle rental:
Romania
not available

233 Tour 50+

From a certain age, riders may prefer to take things a bit more leisurely, but, if at all possible, without abstaining from enduro riding completely. That doesn't mean that we just trundle along the gravel tracks in Croatia and Romania. The 50+ tour is aimed at riders with good riding technique, who have proven in the past what needed to be proven and now want to enjoy enduro riding without any stress. At the end of the day, holiday means relaxation and not rushing around!

RIDING ABILITY LEVEL 2+3

Tours in Sibiu (Romania Back to the Roots, Romania Short Trip)

RIDING ABILITY LEVEL 1+2+3

Tours in Harghita (Romania Back to the Roots, Romania Short Trip)

RIDING ABILITY LEVEL 2

Tours in the Danube Delta (The Danube Delta)


233 Tour 50+


The Danube Delta


THE PACKAGE INCLUDES

> 3 guided one-day tours in groups, under professional supervision
> 4 overnight stays in a double room in a 4* hotel with breakfast (lunch and dinner not included)
> Transfers from the airport to the hotel and back
> Mechanic/spare part service (only for current KTM models)
> Final evening celebration, certificate and a small parting gift

PRICE

5 days
From Euro 590,-
Motorcycle rental additional Euro 380,-
Single room supplement Euro 100,-
Accompanying person with breakfast Euro 140,-
4 x BB 4* included
Flight not included

PROGRAMME

Day 1
    Arrival at Bucharest airport
    Transfer to hotel and settle into room
    Meet the team
Day 2-4
    Guided all-day tours in groups
    Lunch en-route
    Communal evening meal
    Evenings are free
    Final evening celebration on day 4
Day 5
    Departure after breakfast
    Transfer to Bucharest airport

BIKE INFO

Participation possible with any brand of enduro model (2 and 4-stroke)
KTM EXC 4-stroke models can be hired

You'll need:
> motorcycle clothing including rainwear
> hydration pack
> passport
> travel insurance with repatriation cover

For taking part with your own motorcycle:
> standard exhaust system
> vehicle documents
> licence plate
> offroad tyres

HOTEL

Hotel Delta ****
Str. Isaccei Nr. 2
820169 Tulcea
ROMANIA
Tel.: +40 240 514 720
Fax: +40 240 516 260
www.hoteldelta.eu


Romania Short Trip

Sibiu and Harghita

THE PACKAGE INCLUDES

> 3 guided one-day tours in groups, under professional supervision
> 4 overnight stays in a double room in a 3* hotel with half board (lunch not included)
> Transfers from the airport to the hotel and back
> Mechanic/spare part service (only for current KTM models)
> Final evening celebration, certificate and a small parting gift

PRICE

5 days
From Euro 560,-
Motorcycle rental additional Euro 380,-
Single room supplement Euro 80,-
Accompanying person not possible
4 x HB 3* included
Flight not included

PROGRAMME

Day 1
    Arrival at Sibiu airport, transfer to hotel
    Settle into hotel room, meet the team
Day 2-4
    Guided all-day tours in groups
    Communal lunch and dinner
    Evenings are free
    Final evening celebration on day 4
Day 5
    Departure after breakfast
    Transfer to Sibiu airport


Romania Back to the Roots

Sibiu and Harghita

THE PACKAGE INCLUDES

> 5 guided one-day tours in groups, under professional supervision
> 7 overnight stays in a double room in a 3* hotel with half board (lunch not included)
> Transfers from the airport to the hotel and back
> Mechanic/spare part service (only for current KTM models)
> Final evening celebration, certificate and a small parting gift

PRICE

8 days
From Euro 750,-
Motorcycle rental additional Euro 520,-
Single room supplement Euro 140,-
Accompanying person not possible
7 x HB 3* included
Flight not included

PROGRAMME

Day 1
    Arrival at Sibiu airport, transfer to hotel
    Settle into hotel room, meet the team
Day 2-7
    Guided all-day tours in groups
    Communal lunch and dinner
    Evenings and one rest day are free
    Final evening celebration on day 7
Day 8
    Departure after breakfast
    Transfer to Sibiu airport


BIKE INFO

Participation possible with any brand of enduro model (2 and 4-stroke)
KTM EXC 4-stroke models can be hired

You'll need:
> motorcycle clothing including rainwear
> hydration pack
> passport
> travel insurance with repatriation cover

For taking part with your own motorcycle:
> standard exhaust system
> vehicle documents
> licence plate
> offroad tyres

HOTEL

in Sibiu

Hotel Ibis Sibiu ***
2-4 Calea Dumbravii
550324 Sibiu
ROMANIA
Tel.: +40 269 218100
Fax: +40 269 215120
www.ibishotel.com

in Harghita

Hotel Gondüzö ***
Str. Santimbru 18
535600 Odorheiu Secuiesc
ROMANIA
Tel.: +40 266 218372
Fax: +40 266 211247
www.gonduzo.ro