MSC WITH C-ABS (COMBINED ABS) AND OFFROAD MODE
The ultimate in safe deceleration: One component of the comprehensive Bosch MSC assistance package is the world's first lean-sensitive cornering ABS. Based on the high-quality 9ME modulator, it unites the talents of combined braking and lightning-quick, efficient pressure modulation with the high quality Brembo hardware to make the most advanced braking system on the market - no-one brakes more progressively or safely.
Benefits and properties of MSC-ABS:
- Safest and most effective deceleration on the market - even at extreme angles (optional)
- Extremely short braking distances
- When the front brake lever is actuated, the rear brake is always applied purposefully in parallel in order to optimise ride stability when braking
- If required, not only can it be switched off, but also placed in offroad mode
- Complex computation algorithms contribute to the prevention of endos
Offroad mode allows the rider to block the rear wheel as and when required - a prerequisite for committed offroad riding and deliberately executed slides. The ABS function remains active on the front wheel, even in offroad mode.