Taddy Blazusiak came to KTM’s attention when he had a spectacular performance (on a borrowed bike) at the notorious Red Bull Hare Scramble at the Erzbergrodeo where he had decided to compete “just for fun” and won. The race was a turning point for Blazusiak in 2006.
He was offered a contract with KTM for Extreme Enduro competition and decided to relinquish his boyhood dream of being a Trials World Champion in favor of Extreme Enduro.
Blazusiak’s first major outing as a KTM factory rider was the final round of the AMA EnduroCross series in Las Vegas where he beat David Knight, the world’s fastest indoor rider at the time and garnered a lot of US EnduroCross fans.
What followed was the stuff of dreams: multiple Red Bull Hare Scramble victories at Erzbergrodeo, titles in EnduroCross and World Indoor Enduro Championships and victory in other extreme rallies that has assured the now 28-year-old Pole of a permanent place in the record books.
From June 2011 to February 2012 Blazusiak enjoyed a golden season, starting with his fifth Red Bull Hare Scramble at the Erzbergrodeo. He went on to win the inaugural gold EnduroCross medal at the X-Games and was unbeaten in the 2011 EnduroCross season to retain his title.
In early February 2012 he took his third SuperEnduro (formerly Indoor Enduro World Championship) World title to indicate that he is a class above the rest of the field in extreme events. Blazusuiak went on to retain his EnduroCross crown in 2012, winning the race series by 70 points. He and his teammate, American Maria Forsberg, who won the women’s EnduroCross title, were also instrumental in KTM taking the Manufacturer’s title. In November he laid the foundation stone for another SuperEnduro title when he had a convincing win before a sell out crowd of home fans in Lodz, Poland.
In 2013 Blazusiak's racing schedule concentrated on various appearances on the EnduroCross championship and the X-Games, which went global with additional rounds in Brazil, Spain and Germany, as well as the established Los Angeles venue. He races on the KTM 350 EXC-F and continues to deliver superb and thrilling performances, living by the motto: “Second is the first loser, so the only goal is winning!”
- 2004 European Trials Champion
- 2007 1st Red Bull Hare Scramble Erzbergrodeo
- 2007 Las Vegas EnduroCross Champion
- 2007 1st Red Bull Last Man Standing
- 2008 1st Hell's Gate
- 2008 1st Red Bull Hare Scramble Erzbergrodeo
- 2008 1st EnduroCross Round 1
- 2008 1st EnduroCross Round 5
- 2009 1st Red Bull Hare Scramble Erzbergrodeo
- 2009 1st Tough One
- 2009 1st Hell's Gate
- 2009 AMA EnduroCross Champion
- 2010 Indoor Enduro World Cup winner
- 2010 1st Red Bull Hare Scramble Erzbergrodeo
- 2011 1st Red Bull Hare Scramble Erzbergrodeo (5th consecutive title)
- 2011 1st / Gold Medal X-Games EnduroCross
- 2011 SuperEnduro (formerly Indoor Enduro) World Champion (undefeated)
- 2012 AMA Endurocross Champion
- 2012 SuperEnduro World Champion
- 2013 SuperEnduro World Champion
- 2014 SuperEnduro World Champion