Antoine Meo, born August 29, 1984 in Digne, France came to the KTM Enduro Factory Racing team at the start of the 2012 season with a distinguished list of achievements including two world titles – E1 and E2 – and several national French titles. The talented French rider went on to have a golden season in the orange team in 2012 winning 13 rounds of the World Championship GPs and finishing second in one more to be the overall outstanding rider in the E1 class.
Meo's amazing run of success continued unabated during the 2013 season and he was the runaway winner again in the E1 class. He won 12 of 14 rounds, including one riding the KTM 125 EXC and sealed the title three rounds before the end of the season.
Now looking for a new challenge, Meo will be the factory team's lone rider in the very competitive E2 class and he will compete on the KTM 350 EXC-F.
Meo came up through the ranks of Motocross and Supercross, where he did well at European and French national level but he has found his form and his sport in the classic Enduro disciplines. Meo was also part of the winning French ISDE team in 2009, 2010 and again in 2012 in Saxony, Germany.
- 1st GP of Catalunya, Rd. 1
- 2nd GP of Catalunya, Rd. 2
- 1st GP of Portugal, Rd. 3
- 1st GP of Portugal, Rd. 4
- 5th in Enduropale Beach Race in Le Tourquet, France in first appearance
- 1st GP of Chile, Rd. 1
- 1st GP of Chile, Rd. 2
- 1st GP of Argentina, Rd. 3
- 1st GP of Argentina, Rd. 4
- 5th GP of Spain, Rd. 5
- 1st GP of Spain, Rd. 6
- 1st GP of Portugal, Rd. 7
- 1st GP of Portugal, Rd. 8
- 1st GP of Romania, Rd. 9
- 1st GP of Romania, Rd. 10
- 1st GP of Greece, Rd. 11
- 1st GP of Greece, Rd. 12 (E1 World Champion)
- 1st GP of France, Rd. 13 (riding 125 EXC)
- 1st GP of France, Rd. 14 (riding 125 EXC)