Technical Customer Service
1. Where do I find my nearest authorised KTM dealer?
The best way is to use our dealer search.
2. How can I check service entries?
The KTM Service check is available to you on our website for this purpose.
3. Where can I get a certificate of delivery for my vehicle?
The transfer dealer is obligated to provide the certificate of delivery upon delivery to the customer.
A copy of it can be printed out by any KTM dealer.
4. Where do I find service and maintenance schedules for my vehicle?
In your Owner's Manual or as a printout from KTM Dealer.Net via KTM Dealer.
5. Where can I get a replacement for my Owner's Manual?
You can download current Owner's Manuals for a specific model from this website.
Older KTM Owner's Manuals from before model year 2000 can be downloaded as a printable PDF version by any KTM dealer from the KTM Dealer.Net.
6. What does the KTM warranty cover?
You will find the KTM warranty terms and conditions in your KTM service booklet or in the Service area of this website.
7. Who is authorised to perform warranty work?
The KTM manufacturer's warranty is valid worldwide; any authorised KTM dealer is entitled to perform warranty work.
8. How long is the guarantee period for my vehicle?
The length of the guarantee period is stated in the certificate of delivery.
If you would like to have the KTM guarantee for street models extended, you can find further information here!
9. Is the KTM manufacturer's warrant still valid after the motorcycle has been sold?
Yes, the KTM manufacturer's warranty is specific to a particular motorcycle and can be transferred to a new owner. The precondition for this is that the new owner is registered in the KTM Dealer.Net. Registration can be performed by any KTM dealer.
You also have the option of registering the transfer of ownership using the " Address or Owner Change" card in the service booklet. Please send it to the KTM representative in your country.
10. How do I find out if my vehicle is affected by a recall campaign?
In case of a recall, each vehicle owner of an affected vehicle will be contacted by KTM (or the respective national government authority) and requested to make a workshop appointment.
In addition, you will see a request to contact your dealer at Service query in the case of an open recall.
11. How can I find out if there are technical updates for my KTM?
Every authorised KTM dealer can look up the vehicle's history in the KTM Dealer.Net; open updates are shown and can be carried by out by any authorised KTM dealer.
12. Where can I see the service intervals for my KTM?
You will find information on the recommended service intervals for your motorcycle here.
13. Which tyres are approved for my KTM?
You will find information on the recommended tyres for your motorcycle here.
14. Which fuel can I use to operate my KTM?
You will find information on the recommended fuel for your motorcycle here.
15. Where do I find information about homologation, ABE and TÜV certification?
For any questions on these topics, please contact a KTM dealer.