Christophe Nambotin made great transition to the E1 class in 2014 to seal his third world title since joining the KTM Enduro Factory Racing Team riding the KTM 250 EXC-F.
A rider that attracts admiration for this consistency and style, Nambotin is again expected to be at the forefront of the E1 category in the 2015 season.
Born on January 4, 1984 Nambotin was already third and second in the European Junior Championships in 2005 and 2006, and in 2014 completed his hat trick of world titles for the KTM Factory Racing Team. He was a dominant E3 World Champion in 2012 and 2013 and in 2014 won the E1 title. Nambotin goes into the 2015 season as the man to beat in the small bike category.
- 2005 3rd European Junior Championship
- 2006 2nd European Junior Championship
- 2006 2nd European Junior Team Championship
- 2007 2nd EJ Enduro World Championship
- 2007 4th French E2 Championship
- 2008 4th E3 Enduro World Championship
- 2008 French E3 Champion
- 2009 2nd E3 Enduro World Championship
- 2009 French E3 Champion
- 2009 ISDE Champion
- 2010 4th E3 Enduro World Championship
- 2010 French E3 Champion
- 2011 2nd E3 Enduro World Championship
- 2011 French E3 Champion
- 2012 E3 World Champion
- 2013 E3 World Champion
- 2014 E1 World Champion