The new generation of KTM aluminium skid plates provide the most effective protection for frame and engine:
- New, even more robust, rear fastening clamp
- Made from 4mm-thick, high-strength, robust aluminium
- Side parts welded from inside and out
- Extremely hard-wearing and endurance-tested for the toughest offroad use
- Precisely fitting design - specially developed for KTM models
- Highest quality workmanship
- Quick and simple installation
The crash bar for radiators. Newly developed and made from high-strength aluminium, it provides maximum protection for minimum possible weight. Installation not possible with larger tanks that take the place of the radiator spoiler.
Ingenious: Foot pegs that move with you when you shift your weight. Developed and tested by KTM professional riders. Ideal for Motocross, Enduro and Supermoto.
- Spring-mounted, 20° rotational movement possible towards front and rear
- More control and grip in the corners thanks to the manoeuvrability
- Large tread surface area of 60 mm
- Simpler and quicker weight shifting
- Simpler gear changing and braking
- Permanent contact between boot and foot pegs: extends the service life of your boots!
DO YOU KNOW about the special properties of carbon?
- Extremely light: about 80% lighter than steel with the same load-bearing capacity
- Very stable: 4 times more resilient than aluminium
- Ultimate stiffness and strength
- Free from corrosion
- High continuous temperature resistance
- Low thermal expansion
- And, last but not least, a cool look
Pimp your KTM with carbon components from KTM PowerParts - they save weight and look great.
Optimum protection against stone impact. Can be fitted on the CNC brake calliper supports.
This seat provides great freedom of movement, but still a perfect hold. The "wave surface" acts as a step even though it isn't one. Standard height.
CNC-machined. Includes steering stem tube and lower steering head bearing.
Show further Gear and Style equipment for this bike