Get riding instead of waiting around - KTM Finance makes it possible: Thanks to the different types of finance available, you can make your personal dream on two or four wheels come true. No matter whether you're a novice, an experienced recreational rider or a professional - our finance quotes can be tailored to your individual requirements! Just enquire with the KTM dealer in your area!
Right now we also have number of finance offers including 0% APR representative finance which is available on a number of key street models. Take a look at the finance offers here.
- KTM Finance offers flexible and convenient finance options so that you can focus on the pleasure of biking.
- This means your local KTM dealer can provide you with a convenient "One-Stop Shop" when choosing your next KTM!
- KTM Finance offers two types of finance plan to make your KTM dream come true: KTM Credit Light and KTM Credit.
- KTM Credit Light typically means you may pay less per month and that the term of the finance could be shorter than a KTM Credit agreement.
- KTM Credit Light could enable you to change bikes at more regular intervals which means you could have a new KTM more often!
KTM CREDIT LIGHT - RESIDUAL VALUE-BASED FINANCING
The finance plan that may help you to change bikes more often. With an Optional Final Payment at the end of the agreement KTM Credit Light can enable shorter term finance agreements and typically means you may pay less per month than you will with a KTM Credit agreement. By choosing your deposit, term and annual mileage you determine how much you'll pay per month.
- Lower monthly payments means you could fund a new bike over shorter periods so you get the chance to ride a new KTM more often.
- Flexibility at the end of the agreement to renew, retain or return the bike.
- Protection against any drop in value with an Optional Final Payment at the end of the finance term.
Assuming all monthly payments have been made at the end of the finance you'll have three options:
- Renew: Choose another KTM. Exchange the bike for a new bike. Use any excess above the Optional Final Payment towards purchasing a new KTM. This option is available at any stage during your finance agreement!
- Retain: Keep the bike. Simply pay the Optional Final Payment and the bike is yours. Once you've paid all of your monthly payments and your Optional Final Payment, ownership of the bike is passed to you and it's all yours!
- Return the bike. There's nothing more to pay. Provided the bike is in a fair condition and within the agreed mileage, you can return the bike to KTM Finance.
KTM CREDIT - STANDARD FINANCING
A traditional finance plan that allows you to take finance on a term between 12 and 60 months and to pay as large or as small a deposit as you want. Provided all payments are made, at the end of the agreement the bike is yours.
- Simple - fixed, equal and regular instalments.
- Predictable - once you've paid all your instalments, you own the bike.
- Flexible - you choose your repayment period and deposit at the start of your contract, meaning that you have total control of your budget.
Assuming all monthly payments have been made at the end of the finance you'll have two options:
- Renew: Choose another KTM. Exchange the bike for a new bike. Use the value of your bike towards purchasing a new KTM. This option is available at any stage during your finance agreement!
- Retain: Keep the bike. The bike is yours. Once you've paid all of your monthly payments, ownership of the bike is passed to you and it's all yours!
Finance subject to status. Retail sales only. Terms and conditions apply. Applicants must be 18 or over. Guarantees/Indemnities may be required. KTM Finance RH1 1SR.
Santander Consumer (UK) plc trading as KTM Finance Registered Office:
86 Station Road
Registered in England No: 2248870. Santander Consumer (UK) plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of agreements regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and for general insurance mediation activity. It’s Authorised Firm Reference Number is 444327. You can check this on the Financial Conduct Authority’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768