Jonny Walker was signed as a full factory rider with KTM in 2012 after grabbing attention as a rising star in the Extreme Enduro scene. He first started riding at just nine, won the British Schoolboy Trials Championship twice and stayed in the top three until he was 17. Jonny was also the youngest ever winner of the Pinhard Prize, a UK accolade awarded to under 21, high achiever motorcyclists.
In 2008 and 2009 Jonny competed in the European and Junior World Trials Championships and then decided to tackle Enduro sport and it is here he seems to have found his spiritual home, especially in Extreme Enduro where he follows in the footsteps of KTM’s Taddy Blazusiak.
While a health setback (glandular fever) in the last part of 2012 was a slight setback to his preparation for the 2013 season, he started well by claiming second place in the season’s first big event, The Tough One in the UK. At just 21, he is considered to have great potential and is considered one of the most promising rising stars of the sport. In 2013 Jonny is riding the KTM 300 EXC
- 2013/2014 FIM SuperEnduro GP of Britain finished six
- 2013/2014 FIM SuperEnduro GP of Poland finished six
- 2014 FIM SuperEnduro GP of Brazil finished four
- 2014 FIM SuperEnduro GP of Mexico finished three
- 2014 Hell's Gate Hard Enduro finished two
- 2013 - finished 2. The Tough One
- 2013 - finished 3 overall in SuperEnduro Championship
- 2013 - finished 11 in X-Games Barcelona
- 2013 - finished 4 in Red Bull Hare Scramble Erzberg Rodeo
- 2013 - finished 8 in X-Games Munich
- 2013 - finished 4 in Red Bull Romaniacs
- 2013 - finished 1 in Red Bull Sea to Sky
- 2013 - DNF Ukapacha Extreme Enduro Ecuador