Taddy Blazusiak came to KTM’s attention when he had a spectacular performance (on a borrowed bike) at the notorious Red Bull Hare Scramble at the Erzbergrodeo where he had decided to compete “just for fun” and won. The race was a turning point for Blazusiak in 2006.
He was offered a contract with KTM for Extreme Enduro competition and decided to relinquish his boyhood dream of being a Trials World Champion in favor of Extreme Enduro.
What followed was the stuff of dreams: a record five Red Bull Hare Scramble victories at Erzbergrodeo, five titles in both EnduroCross and the FIM SuperEnduro and victory in other extreme rallies that has assured him a permanent place in the record books and a strong personal fan base on both sides of the Atlantic.
Taddy now concentrates on the indoor events and narrowly missed picking up his sixth EnduroCross title at the end of 2014. He has however made a strong start in the FIM SuperEnduro with two wins in the opening two rounds. He always delivers superb and thrilling performances and lives by the motto: “Second is the first loser, so the only goal is winning!”
- 1st FIM SuperEnduro GP of Poland
- 1st FIM SuperEnduro GP of Germany
- 1st FIM SuperEnduro GP of Finland
- 1st FIM SuperEnduro GP of Mexico
- 3rd FIM SuperEnduro GP of Brazil
- 1st FIM SuperEnduro GP of Great Britain
- 2nd FIM Superenduro GP of Poland
- 1st FIM SuperEnduro GP of Brazil
- 2nd FIM SuperEnduro GP of Mexico
- 1st FIM SuperEnduro GP of Spain
- 1st FIM SuperEnduro GP of France
- 3rd Endurocross Rd. 1 Las Vegas
- 1st EnduroCross Rd. 2 Austin
- 3rd EnduroCross Rd. 3 Sacramento
- 1st EnduroCross Rd. 4 Atlanta
- 2nd EnduroCross Rd. 5 Denver
- 2nd EnduroCross Rd. 6 Salt Lake City
- 4th EnduroCross Rd. 7 Everett