Jonny Walker was signed as a full factory rider with KTM in 2012 and has since matured into one of the most notable riders in the Extreme Enduro discipline and a very strong candidate in SuperEnduro.
In 2014 he finished overall third in the FIM SuperEnduro World Championship, in which he competes alongside fellow factory rider Taddy Blazusiak. He has also made a promising start in the 2014-2015 series, taking a fourth and a third place in the opening two rounds.
Jonny had a personal best season in the Extreme outdoor competitions in 2014. He won the 2014 Red Bull Hare Scramble at Austria's Erzbergrodeo and the Red Bull Romaniacs in Sibiu, Romania. He then finished second in the Red Bull Sea to Sky in Kemer, Turkey.
He first started riding at just nine, won the British Schoolboy Trials Championship twice and stayed in the top three until he was 17. Walker was also the youngest ever winner of the Pinhard Prize, a UK accolade awarded to under 21, high achiever motorcyclists.
- 1st Alès Trêm Extreme Enduro (France)
- 4th FIM SuperEnduro GP of Poland
- 3rd FIM superEnduro GP of Germany
- 6th FIM SuperEnduro GP of United Kingdom
- 6th FIM SuperEnduro GP of Poland
- 4th FIM SuperEnduro GP of Brazil
- 3rd FIM SuperEnduro GP of Mexico
- 2nd FIM SuperEnduro GP of Spain
- 2nd FIM SuperEnduro GP of France
- 2nd Hell's Gate
- 1st Red Bull Hare Scramble, Erzberg
- 1st Red Bull Romaniacs
- 1st Battle of the Vikings
- 2nd Red Bull Sea to Sky