KTM OFF-ROAD SUPPORT PROGRAM
The leader in off-road, KTM is offering Canadians a unique opportunity to help drive more funds towards their local off-road riding federations. Find out more…
KTM Canada is proud to introduce the ‘KTM Off-Road Support Program’ in 2012. This exciting new project helps drive more money to where we need it most: to the federations who are working hard to conserve and develop new riding areas, improve government spending for trail services and make sure the off-road voice is being heard.
How does the KTM Off-Road Support Program work?
1. Print off the coupon below.
2. Fill it out with the appropriate information, including the local riding club and/or federation you support, and then drop it off at your local KTM dealer.
3. For each coupon received, KTM will donate $10 to one of many eligible off-road federations.
Eligible organizations for the KTM Off-Road Support Program:
- Nova Scotia Off-Road Riders Association (NSORRA)
- Fédération Québécoise des Motos Hors Route (FQMHR)
- Ontario Federation of Trail Riders (OFTR)
- Saskatchewan Track & Trail
- Rocky Mountain Dirt Riders Association (RMDRA)
- British Columbia Off-Road Motorcycle Association (BCORMA)
LET’S PUSH FOR THE SPORT!*
Offer ends May 15, 2012