KEN DE DYCKER
Red Bull KTM Factory rider Ken De Dycker first joined the team as a stand in rider for the injured Max Nagl at the beginning of the 2012 season. He was confirmed as a full factory rider for the team half way through the season. He performed well on the KTM 450 SX-F and continued to improve as the season progressed, finally finishing fifth in the MX championship.
In 2013 Ken finished top three in 14 of the MX1 individual races over the 17-GP season to finish third overall behind teammate and world champion Antonio Cairol and Clement Desalle.
A riding injury in the off season will delay de Dycker's start to the 2014 campaign but he is expected to be back on the KTM 450 SX-F without too much delay.www.kendedycker.be Ken's facebook
- 2008 finished overall third MX1 World Championship
- 2009 finished overall fifth MX1 World Championship
- 2010 finished overall tenth MX1 World Championship
- 2012 finished overall fifth MX1 World Championship
- 2012 Belgium National Champion
- 2013 Belgium National Champion
- 2013 finished overall third MX1 World Champion