Spanish rider Cristobal Guerrero had his rookie year in 2011 with the KTM Enduro Factory team riding alongside Johnny Aubert in the E2 class on the KTM 350 EXC. He went on to finish second overall for the season behind French rider Antoine Meo who joins the KTM factory team in E1 in 2012. It was his best result to date in his career. He also won the Spanish National title, his fifth national title so far.
Cristobal stepped up to take responsibility for the results in E2 in 2011 after E2 teammate Aubert was injured in Greece and missed the rest of the season. He was on the podium in 12 of the 16 individual races, scoring 2 wins, 4 seconds and 6 thirds. He only missed scoring world cup points in one race.
Guerrero comes off a very successful 2012 season where he finished overall second and was 10 times on the E2 podium. He won one round in Italy, was six times second and three times third.
In 2013 he rides the 250 EXC-F in the E1 class with French teammate Antoine Meo. He stays with the #96 and aspires to being the world champion but for this he will have tough competition from Meo, who was the dominant rider and winner of the class in 2012.
Born in Ronda in the south of Spain in 1984, he first raced in 1995 and feels most at home on hard surfaces.www.guerreroracing.es Cristobal's facebook
- 2013 finished 8 GP of Chile Rd. 1 (riding in E1 in 2013)
- 2013 DNF GP of Chile Rd. 2
- 2013 finished 11 GP of Argentina Rd. 3
- 2013 DNS GP of Argentina Rd. 4 (still recovering from shoulder surgery
- 2013 finished 3 GP of Spain Rd. 5
- 2013 finished 4 GP of Spain Rd. 6
- 2013 finished 9 GP of Portugal Rd. 7
- 2013 finished 6 GP of Portugal Rd. 8
- Earlier Results
- 2011 finished overall second in E2 World Championship
- 2012 finished 4 in GP of Chile Rd. 1
- 2012 finished 4 in GP of Chile Rd. 2
- 2012 finished 2 in GP of Argentina Rd. 3
- 2012 finished 2 in GP of Argentina Rd. 4
- 2012 finished 3, GP of Spain Rd. 5
- 2012 finished 2, GP of Spain, Rd. 6
- 2012 finished 5, GP of Portugal Rd. 7
- 2012 finished 3, GP of Portugal Rd. 8
- 2012 finished 2, GP of Italy Rd. 9
- 2012 finished 1, GP of Italy Rd. 10
- 2012 finished 3, GP of Sweden Rd. 11
- 2012 finished 4, GP of Sweden Rd. 12
- 2012 finished 2, GP of Finland Rd. 13
- 2012 finished 2, GP of Finland Rd. 14
- 2012 finished 4 GP of France Rd. 15
- 2012 finished 4 GP of France Rd. 16