Jonny Walker was signed as a full factory rider with KTM in 2012 and has since matured into one of the most notable riders in the Extreme Enduro discipline and a very strong candidate in SuperEnduro.
In 2014 he finished overall third in the FIM SuperEnduro World Championship, in which he competes alongside fellow factory rider Taddy Blazusiak. He has also made a promising start in the 2014-2015 series, taking a fourth and a third place in the opening two rounds.
Jonny had a personal best season in the Extreme outdoor competitions in 2014. He won the 2014 Red Bull Hare Scramble at Austria's Erzbergrodeo and the Red Bull Romaniacs in Sibiu, Romania. He then finished second in the Red Bull Sea to Sky in Kemer, Turkey.
He first started riding at just nine, won the British Schoolboy Trials Championship twice and stayed in the top three until he was 17. Walker was also the youngest ever winner of the Pinhard Prize, a UK accolade awarded to under 21, high achiever motorcyclists.
- 2000 1st British Youth Trials Championship
- 2000 Winner Pinnard Trophy
- 2001 1st British Youth Trials Championship
- 2002 2nd British Youth Trials Championship
- 2003 3rd British Youth Trials Championship
- 2004 2nd British Youth Trials Championship
- 2005 2nd British Youth Trials Championship
- 2006 6th British Youth Trials Championship
- 2007 5th British Youth Trials Championship
- 2008 3rd British Youth Trials Championship
- 2008 15th World and European Championship
- 2009 8th World and 4th European Championship
- 2010 5th E2 British Enduro Expert Championship
- 2011 10th World Indoor Cup
- 2011 3rd British Enduro Sprint Championship
- 2011 3rd Red Bull Hare Scramble Erzbergrodeo
- 2012 2nd SuperEnduro World Indoor Enduro Cup
- 2012 1st British Extreme Enduro Championship
- 2012 1st Red Bull Hare Scramble Erzbergrodeo
- 2013 1st Red Bull Sea To Sky
- 2014 3rd FIM SuperEnduro World Championship